So you want your eyebrows tattooed?
Microblading is a manual tattooing technique where individual hair strokes are placed to enhance and fill your eyebrows.
Microshading is a tattooing technique where individual hair strokes and pixels fill and shade the brow.
It is a two appointment process of an initial fill and a secondary fill.
Both techniques are a two appointment process o an initial fill and a secondary fill.
Microblading is semi-permanent and requires a yearly touch up to keep your brows sharp and defined.
Microshading is a permanent technique and requires a touch up every two years to keep your brows sharp, defined and shaped
IS MICROBLADING/SHADING FOR ME?
Microblading is not right for you if:
- You are on blood thinners- including: Vitamin E, Aspirin, Niacin, fish oil supplements, Ibuprofen, B6, Omega 3, Gingko Biloba, St. John’s Wort, Evening Primrose Oil and Niacin.
- If you have had Botox within the last three weeks
- If a you are on Accutane or have been on Accutane within the last year
- If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Do not drink any alcohol the night before
- Limit caffeine consumption the day of
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows for 72 hours before the procedure
- If you tweeze your eyebrows, avoid tweezing 12 hours before your appointment.
- Do not have any sunburns on your face
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Use a fresh pillowcase
- Do blot your brows dry as needed
- Apply Naked balm using a clean spoolie 2X daily
- Shower with lukewarm water (avoid steam)
- Keep showers short
- Avoid using medicated face washes for 72 hours to avoid irritation
- Avoid swimming, direct sunlight, hot tubs, steam rooms for two weeks
- Avoid exercise for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid facials, botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.